MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM motherboard comes packed with several new and unique MSI features such as mystic light extension RGB cable and pin header which allows gamers to decorate their gaming rig with additional RGB LED lights while taking control over the colors and LED effects through an easy to use application in the OS or even with a smartphone. Patented Turbo socket is available with 2036 CPU pins to unlock better CPU and memory overclocking.
- Supports new Intel Core i7 processors extreme Edition in LGA 2011-3 socket
- Memory: 8x ddr4-3466(oc)/ 3400(oc)/ 3333(oc)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(oc)/ 2933(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666(oc)/ 2600(oc)/ 2400/ 2200(oc)/ 2133 DIMM slots, quad-channel, max capacity up to 128GB
- Slots: 5x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots (run at x16/x0/x0/x0/x0 or x16/x0/x0/x16/x0, x16/x0/x0/x8/x0 or x16/x0/x0/x16/x8, x8/x8/x0/x8/x0 or x8/x8/x0/x16/x8, x8/x8/x0/x8/x4), 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 slot
- Turbo M.2 32GB/s + Turbo U.2 32GB/s + USB 3.1 Gen2 type-a+c + SATA 6GB/s
- Audio: Realtek ALC1150 7.Channel high Definition audio CODEC, supports s/PDIF output