Melissa & Doug Flip and Serve Pancake Set (19 pcs) - Wooden Breakfast Play Food
Who's ready for breakfast? With this wooden play food set, a young chef can prepare two golden-brown pancakes with all the fixings on a cooktop surface printed on the back of the corrugated storage box! Ingredients include chocolate chips, blueberries, bananas, and pats of butter. Cook them up on the wooden skillet and use the utensils to flip and slice. Self stick tabs on the food pieces make a satisfying crunch when sliced and also help the toppings stay on the pancakes! Serve up the pancakes on the printed thick paper placemat with a festive gingham design for hours of pretend-play fun.
From the Manufacturer
From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes 2 pancakes, 9 topping disks, 4 pats of butter, skillet, knife, spatula, and printed paper place setting
- Food items and utensils feature sturdy wooden construction
- Play cooktop surface printed on the back of sturdy corrugated storage box
- Helps teach basic shape recognition, sequencing, and beginning math skills
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, creative expression, and imaginative play
We Also Recommend