ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Molded Heater Hoses are specially designed, factory-molded hoses to fit todayâ€™s smaller, tighter-fitting engine compartments. The hoses are GM OE style, meaning they are molded into the GM Original Equipment style and shape. The hoses are composed of a proprietary blend of EPDM rubber, which is a superior blend of synthetic rubber that is more pliable, ensures a longer hose life, and helps resist electrochemical degradation (ECD), the leading cause of hose failure. ACDelco Professional Molded Heater Hoses are temperature rated from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 275 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius to 135 degrees Celsius) and can be used for coolant, water, and air applications and are also approved for Marine applications. Do not use for fuel or oil transfer applications. These premium aftermarket replacement molded heater hoses are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Comes with a protective sleeve to help duplicate GM OE designs for proper fit and function
- Installs without buckling, bending out of shape, or straining at the connection for easy installation
- Has all the quality features of a regular coolant hose for interchangeable use
- Its diameter ranges from 1/4 in to 1 in to fit different types of vehicles
- Less than 500 part numbers cover more than 1,200 applications to maximize coverage and reduce inventory