Razer Kraken Pro V2 Analog Gaming Headset with Retractable Microphone for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Green.
My PC has separate mic input and audio output ports. How can I use the mic on the Kraken Pro V2 via its combined audio/mic jack?
Please use the included 3.5mm splitter cable – pink for mic, green for audio.
Where can I find the serial number on my Kraken V2 headset?
You will find the serial number located under the left ear cushion of the headset. To view the serial number, remove the ear cushion from the headset. You can also find the serial number on the bottom panel of the retail packaging your Kraken V2 headset came in.
- To provide you with greater audio immersion, the 50 mm Razer custom tuned drivers have been designed and tuned to deliver richer audio than ever before
- The unique sound signature of these impressive drivers produces crystal clear highs and rumbling lows that will put you in the middle of the action
- Optimum form has been an integral focus in the design of the Razer Kraken Pro V2. No matter how long your gaming sessions are, you'll feel as comfortable as a pro
- Made of Bauxite aluminum, the new and improved headband of the Razer Kraken Pro V2 is both lightweight and extremely flexible, so you get greater durability, without sacrificing comfort
- Fully-retractable microphone with in-line remote for crystal clear communication