The ASISP275-1P is a 1 pole, 2 wire, 240 Vac DIN rail mountable modular SPD based on MOV technology, providing advanced surge protection. The device is UL1449 4th Edition rated Type 4 for use in Type 1, 2 and 3 applications and KEMA certified with a MCOV rating of 275 Vac. The SPD is factory tested for a SCCR Rating of 200k Arms. Remote contact is standard making status monitoring easy. The SPD base is designed to be mounted on 35mm DIN rail while plugs have easy to read visual indication and are easily replaceable. Replacement plug, ASIMSP275 can be purchased separately and has a patented thermal disconnector design with an extinguishing device, which gives a quick thermal response and device cutoff. Voltage specific keying is on all modules to make it easy to know the plug is assembled to the correct base.
- 1 Pole, 2 Wire, 240 Vac Surge Protection Device
- Max. Continuous Operating Voltage: 275 Vac, SCCR Rating: 200 kA (Factory Tested)
- UL Recognized: UL1449 4th Edition, Type 4 for use in Type 1, 2, and 3 applications
- Voltage specific keying to ensure proper assembly of plug to correct base
- Remote alarm contact and visual indication for easy status monitoring