As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, our fuel pumps restore fast-pressure performance and system integrity to provide better pumping through less energy. Delphi fuel pumps feature internal springs for increased durability and enhanced stability, while a lower amperage draw places less load on a vehicle’s electrical system. Our fuel pumps include a large volume reservoir to better handle low-fuel situations and vehicle cornering, as well as fuel-level, gold-filled sensors for improved corrosion resistance. Other benefits of our fuel pumps include consistent pump flow, an enhanced filtration system for longer pump life and an OE-service body harness and connector for superior performance, durability and ease of installation.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Delphi brings 80 + years of OE Heritage into each Delphi assembly, ensuring quality and fitment for each Delphi part
- Internal springs increase durability by preventing tube chaffing
- Strainer is internal to module - providing better protection to the strainer element and improved filtering
- Rigorous OE-testing ensures the pump can withstand extreme temperatures
- Always be sure to check and clean fuel tank to avoid unnecessary returns
- Durability tested up to 150,000 miles and in more than 20% ethanol for superior reliability