Brady's PermaSleeve heat shrinkable sleeves fit snugly around wires for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. The full-circle insulating sleeves meet the rigid insulating material requirements and physical properties of MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 1, MIL-M-81531, MIL-STD-202F, METHOD 215, and UL224 when printed with R5000 dot matrix and R4300 and R4502S (for black sleeves only) thermal transfer ribbons. These fade resistant, smudge-proof sleeves can be used on with Brady's Sleeve & Datab™ Printers, as well as Thermal Transfer printers.
- Thermal transfer and dot matrix print technology
- Wire marking sleeve is made of irradiated polyolefin heat shrink tubing
- Ideal for wire and cable marking, panel identification
- Fade resistant and smudge-proof sleeves
- Wire marking white sleeve measures 1" W x 0.182" H